Monday, June 20, 2016

A Day Like No Other.

Just kidding. My day yesterday was very much like most others. Work went good. As I expected I liked it more knowing I'd be there a while. Typically I'll have a set amount of things to do, but we cannot always get into all the areas due to people working overtime, so there will be other projects to keep me busy. I worked a full shift less the lunch I could have taken. Lunches are paid for, but by the time I could have taken a lunch my day was almost done, so I said screw it.

I came home, and chilled the rest of the day. Today will be very much like yesterday. Work,  come home and chill, eat a dinner, and fall asleep.

Life is kinda trippy huh??  Such a big World. Such a busy World. So much to do, and so much to see. Have we seen it all??  Have we done it all? 

I have, cuz at the end of the day there isn't much to see, and there isn't much to do. It is just life. It has one ending,  and that is probably the most important part of life. It will end one day. 

What then??  What will you do with your trophies while your dead?   How will you balance your budget while you are dead? What if you had to make a credit card payment in 3 days, but you died today?? What happens to your credit rating?? 

Life is full of a lot of i's,  and a lot of t's. It takes much effort to dot all the i's, and to cross all those t's, and at the end of the day they don't matter. Once you die all that dies with you.  The stuff we do does not endure. It is just stuff we do.

I am not saying don't pay your bills, cuz that would make your life pretty sucky, but you can see what life is, and how much it all matters.

We toil in vain, and for no real good reason.

With much suffering, and a couple trials I found the answer to life. My path isn't complete totally, cuz I do have one more thing to do.

I'll give you a hint about me.  My heart is the way it is not cuz of me. On my own I was worth so very little.  Who knows what my life would have been like?? 

I went in the correct direction with a turn. It led me in a direction that was not mine.  I was not the author of any of the things I went through. My reward for enduring the 2 trials is a care free heart.

Who you are now is who you've always been.

Anyways. Just getting something down. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have time to take the Hopester.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

Monday is my fun day.  Yay. 

No comments: