Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Surprising Kinda Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. We had an okay day yesterday. We have some work that needs to be done to our car. Just tie rod ends I think, and structural stuff like that. In the front and back. Lisa's guy could do it for  $500 max. He has no overhead so it was a good price.

Through work Lisa knows a guy whose wife just died. He had a car with 69,000 miles on it he was selling. The price is $4000. Since I never have $4000 laying around we thought we'd see about getting a loan, even though I don't like them. We got the loan. Our credit is actually pretty good. We had a rough patch a while back, but I guess when you have no debt, and you make your house payments you can build your shit up pretty quick.

I was and still am kinda floored by that. For those who know us a car with 69,000 miles will take us 10 years to get to 100,000 miles. We don't drive anywhere and we don't want to.

So that was my crazy day. Now with our work situation too our incoming money is significantly higher than our out flowing money. I guess that's the way you like to have it.

I'll probably get a fatty tire bike before winter.  :)  yay.

I gotta get my teeth fixed too. We found a place for that, which won't break the bank.

So that was what happened during my day between the work, eat, sleep. We bought some cheapy frozen pizzas from the grocery store I first started at a few years back.

So, I guess that is that.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll take Hope, and then make coffee.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: