Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Little At A Time.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I had a good night sleep. I woke up with my early alarm, and stayed in bed some.

Yesterday,  I had a day. It was pretty uneventful. I used our chop saw, and cut up a bunch of pieces of our old cabinets to fit in our garbage. Our dumpster is huge, and typically we have extra space. I think today I'll be able to get rid of the rest, once the garbage person comes.  I also did dishes, and a load of laundry.

Typically I don't need to do laundry during the week, but as I was biking home all of a sudden I had to poo. It hit me at once. So I was biking home, usually I can hold it, but yesterday no such luck. I ran inside with poop in my shorts.  Getting old sucks. So I had to do some cleaning up, and a load of laundry, and a shower.

On the way home I did see people at the farmer's market, and I wondered what was in their head. I was biking home on a nice sunny day. I didn't really have a care in the World. I was wondering what those people would be going home to.

Bills, mortgages, what else weighed them down??  I wondered if they were tired. Sick of the crazy political drama? 

I knew their lives weren't perfect, and I wondered kinda what was in their head.

At that point there wasn't much in my head, but pretty shortly after that I would be pooping my pants.  :)

I did my work,  Hope and I hung outside a bit. We pretty much decided to do something easy for dinner. I Fucked up an order for a new deep dish pizza place. I thought I ordered enough for both of us, but it was pretty small. Pretty expensive too, so we won't be going back there.

That was pretty much the end of the day.

That is pretty much the end of my blog. Pretty dumb huh? 

I think so too.

Cya.

No comments: