Thursday, June 9, 2016

Another Day Down.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I was just laying in bed for a while thinking of things.  

Wanna know what I was thinking??  I warn you it is pretty much dumb stuff.

1.  Wanna know what's in the heart of a champion??  Lust, arrogance, jealousy, anger, selfishness, greed. Pretty much the same shit as everyone.

2.  There is an old time scooter convention thingy that went on in Holland this week. Forget what they are called. First motorized scooters. People took a week of their time to ride these in a strange place with other people doing the same thing. I saw a bunch yesterday, and that seemed to be pretty ridiculous to me.

3.  Yesterday I had a few drinks. Not uncommon to me, maybe I had one more than usual, but ideas I had last night, which seemed cool, seem pretty dumb now.  :)

4. Lisa goes back to work today. She told me people told her they missed her. I didn't think anything of it, but that shit matters to her.

5.  My knee has been a bit gimpy, so I haven't been running much. Still bike to work most days.

6.  Back in the day I used to go out, and be sociable,  but I am pretty much a homebody now. I am happy in my own environment.

So you see, I have a life. A lot of little things make it up.  At some point all these little thoughts will end as I will be 6' under, hopefully breathing no more.  (Kill Bill)  haha.

What's it all mean??  It means life is short.  The years fly by in an instant.  Just a couple weeks ago I turned 40, and in a couple months it will be 50.

Life is too short to be angry, and the World is,all Fucked up. If you spend too much time thinking of ideas of how you will fix it or make a difference you are wasting time.  If you take the right steps you will accept this silly thing called life for what it is. It isn't a good thing. It's stupid. In a funny kinda way though.

People do stupid shit, and they think it important in their book, and it isn't.

I know I know I am the luckiest person in the World, cuz my heart sees, and accepts the truth.  It does it mostly with a smile too. Most of the anger that may come from me is those who think the heart of a champion is some kind of Saint.  They are assholes, cuz arrogance in a person is ugly.  The know it alls are the worst.

I guess I am kinda a know it all cuz I know a lot more than you.

What can I say??  I must have the heart of a champion.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I want a day to sleep in and just read, and drink coffee.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: