Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Day To Sleep In.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I slept in today. I did wake up a bit before 3:00 AM, and thought about getting up. I fell back asleep though. Slept til.like 6:30. It felt good too.

Other than that not much going on. I have to work today. Duh. I was thinking about going to a pig roast the chef at the bakery is going to have, but I am feeling lazy. I may just chill out and have tacos.

Just an easy night for my old ass.  :)  I have to work 8 hours tomorrow too so. Lazy sounds good.

Yesterday I cooked some chicken on the grill. An easy dinner, and an easy night.

Life continues on. I continue without any worries. A heart that is content, cuz that too is a gift. No use for me to strive after wind. There are probably a million things a regular person has to worry about.

Futures,  finances, school, jobs, income, house work. Not to mention all the ideas in our head. In life we are supposed to do this and that. We have responsibilities to family and friends.

You know during that bad summer I had no responsibilities save one. Find my way.

Already been through the eye of the needle,  and suffering 6 days at the hands of the worst of the worst you'd think I deserve something.  My spirit was full for a short while, and unlike you still today I could see the sword as it is, but I still lacked understanding. Still lack it today, and that makes the sword pretty useless.

I found out before this bad Summer I was as bad as those who wear robes. I was not on the right path. If you remember the answer how I could be so far away when I asked. The answer was to save more lives. I still don't know how that works, but I ended up in the hospital that Summer. Spent a year after with that physical depression thing. Remember Natalie and I became friends. I started riding the exercise bike, and getting in shape. I read a lot too. I wanted to read every history book. One night at work the energy returned and I lived a normal'ish life for around 20 years.

Things started up again like I knew they had to. The dead years were over. Things were happening again. Heimleblog came and went. The journey came and went coinciding with me overcoming the 2nd time.

This is what makes me strong. I won. It's all over, but the waiting. My work is done save one thing, and that is all done for me. I made the correct steps even the one that will help me accept when condemned that as which I deserve. It is my path to victory.

So that is my story. Not easy. Took a lot of time, but I won. It's all over, but the suffering really,  but I am not afraid. Can't wait til it's over really, but also not looking forward to it. It will not be fun.

I'll still be here after. I will however be the best a person can be. Something we all currently have in common.  We are not that.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I think I'll finish my coffee, and take Hope.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: