Thursday, June 2, 2016

Forcing One Up.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  I am fine. I am forcing this one up so to speak, cuz I don't really have anything to blog about. I was just gonna lay here and relax.

I had another day yesterday. It was much the same as others. Nothing really significant happened. Really in life I have nothing significant to do. I work, I eat, and I sleep. That is what life amounts to when you get as far as I am. The World no longer entices you in any way.

It is strange being this way, and knowing how the correct path ends, cuz without taking the right path then people tend to think there must be something significant to do. Also that we must matter.

A lot of nameless people have walked the Earth. Some may be better known than others in some way, but we still all lead anonymous lives for the most part.

I imagine people have to be somewhat torn. Life has to be stressful in some way. I know hearts are not content, cuz that is impossible.

The scariest thing for you maybe to face is this life matters right??  We must matter right? There is a purpose to living in this place which has murder, and wars, and anger, and hate, and all this stuff??

Not really. The sad state of affairs is you kinda just get born in this World. All follow their own society down its own path. Some join groups, and that may take them a little different way than others.

Typically we seek our own happiness. Our hearts deceive us, cuz of expectations being high.

We don't want stress, we want life to be relatively easy, we want to feel happy,  and we want to matter.

This existence is hard and destined for a type of failure.

No one's life is perfect, and either is their heart. We seek out Saints I am guessing, but you can stop your search. There are none here. I hope you are wise enough to know you aren't one either. If you try to portray yourself as one, than you are hiding stuff and basically lying.

Oh well. I guess I did find a little stuff today.

Have a good one.  :)

xoxoxoxoxo.  :)

Laterzzzzzz.

No comments: