Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Guess.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was not sure if I was going to do this at all. I woke up a couple hours earlier, and felt great. I had a good night sleep. I still wasn't sure about this here. My early alarm went off, and I said screw it, but I had to go to the bathroom, so here I am.

The weekend was a bit strange, because after work I was tired both days. Sunday, I got a lot done, and I had less than zero interest in what was going on in the World. Wherever my phone was is where it stayed, because I did not want to see anything. That is strange for me. I'll at least check things out once or twice a day.  Maybe more, not really sure.

So I was off. I kinda knew it yesterday too, cuz I wasn't particularly interested in anything again.

What do I make of life, and the people who live it??  I think people are arrogant. They are either very fake or think they are a helluva lot better than they really are. If God so loved the World and yadda yadda yadda, I don't know why he would do it for the likes  of you.

In all your glory and wisdom lies a weak person who has absolutely nothing going for them. You speak the wisdom of fools. You cling to shit that is absolutely worthless, and you should be insecure. Why should anyone like you??  What are your redeeming qualities?  You people are shallow and weak, and I do not get you at all.

So go on with your ways of ignorance. Keep doing whatever the fuck it is you do.

I am going to take Hope for a run. It is my first run since my injury, and that doesn't matter. It is good to take the Hopester. She is better than most/all of you, and she is a complete fuck.  :)

Now that is a blog entry.

See you assholes.

No comments: