Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What I Did On My Summer Vacation.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I got a lot of sleep last night, but still thought of sleeping in. :)

Anyway, my title. Took Hope for a walk, fixed my other bike, did laundry, and dishes. I may switch out our kitchen sink today, or maybe 4 months from now.  Lisa found a good SS one from work. It just needs my plumbing expertise, but I am a guy, and pretty lazy when it comes to doing shit around the house.

I read my last two blog entries, and figured they weren't horrible, and wondered why people hate me. A day in the life. To win you have to stop clinging to stupid shit and grab the truth. It is hard, but not that fucking hard. Truth wins, and bullshit dies.

So, other than that I don't have much else besides my stupid glaringly silly signature line.

Before I start that I am giving extras to Brandy Walker. She is Doreen's friend, and I like her. She has a kid I never liked any photos on FB of, cuz I don't do kids. I don't look at pics on FB, but when I first became friends with her I "scouted" her out.  She is fun, and hot, but I am married, and my heart is into other things. I love her though so Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo for her.  :)

She is as good as they come.

That is invisible

Thanks for being invisible.

Hope everyone is invisible b

Wish she was invisible. FB gets bombed everyday with 900 things or so.

Love You All. Probably the best thing I've done.

p.s. You are invisible.

Yadda yadda yadda

Who cares??

Extras aren't horrible.

Extras aren't horrible.

Luv ya's are good.

The mwah part is hard, cuz it is a married woman, and I don't know how to make that right. I haven't given her husband or kids anything either. Seems pretty inappropriate, but I want to give her something, and that is what I came up with. What can one do?

Triple smile is invisible, as is the double D trust thing.

Dumb ass fucking blog right??

I think so too.

No comments: