Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Mind Is Empty...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was in a pretty good mood yesterday, and not even really sure why. Just cuz I guess.

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. I mean less than my normal nothing so I don't know where this is going. I am up though, and this is what I do.

You know one of the lucky things about me is I am a good tree, and I cannot produce bad fruit. Do you know how freeing that is??  I don't have to pretend to be this and that, or worry about what he or she thinks, cuz I have a promise all for good.

Someone as imperfect as me can be used, because I don't do the work. So one of the biggest burdens of being a person has been lifted. I don't have to worry about filters, because EVERYTHING is in stronger hands than my own.

All this stuff I KNOW to be true, although all this is hidden to you. I have a real story I have told, and all of it remains hidden, except for what I told you. There will be a time when I finish with my 3rd and final thing that nothing will be hidden, and everything comes to light.

It sure would be so much easier if things weren't hidden huh??  There is something about this World that makes everything harder. Our job is to go the way of humility, but our hearts are born arrogant. It is not in our nature to go against the grain.

So I know some things need to be done. My blog is the wait, and I wait for these things to be done. Every life has a story, and it gets buried by the World. It takes a lot of courage to let the World know us, because we aren't perfect, and either is our story.

The World may judge us, and so will people. The courage needed to stand up to the World is a gift needed, cuz none are that strong.

We can hide behind our Worldly successes, but unfortunately those = zero points.

To win the game of life you need to do other things than you think. Things you cannot do on your own, because as great as we think we all are, we still are too weak to do the tough stuff needed.

Anyways, I think I'll take the hopester now. It should be another good day.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: