Friday, September 25, 2015

I Spose.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I thought about sleeping more, cuz I was tired, but my wife is snoring like a freight train, so I spose.

We are currently finishing up another week. I get to sleep in tomorrow.  :)  my life is filled up with days, and there is nothing terribly exciting or significant that ever really happens. We dealt with another death, but already that seems like a long time ago. It has been interesting talking to my BIL and wife about this year, as their lives changed some.

Even still our lives move on. I told Brian he has a year where in his alone times he will think of these things, and maybe there will be some sadness to deal with, and actually probably will be. After a year everything is different. It won't be so sad. You never forget though.

I think guys like their alone time. Greg does, and Brian does, and I like being in my own head. I don't know if girls are the same or not, or maybe that is just too  general of  an assumption about all guys being like that. Not sure.

Anyway life goes on. My knee is 200% better than the start of the week. I don't have any pain, unless I try to bend down on the floor. That ain't happening.

Next week we start another week, and I guess we will see where that takes us.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

Have a good one.  :)

No comments: