Monday, September 21, 2015

Time Stood Still... Well. Not Really

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I take a quick look inside me, and I gotta say not bad. I slept great last night. I had a deep heavy sleep, and I thought it was close to time to get up. It was midnight. So I went back to sleep again, and slept good again. I woke up figuring it is time to get up. Nope 2:00 AM. The last hour took forever too, so needless to say I am well rested.

So what is going on with me??  Not much. Sadly I know some things about life, and I know where it all ends. All the things we pass our time with = zero points. I don't care what you do, and what sacrifices you make, and how great you think you are compared to everyone else, the meaning of life is different than what you think.

Don't tell me about not being fair, cuz I know. I was shocked, and floored that long time ago when I found out the truth. I knew what a big deal it was, and I knew we all fall short. So I do my little thing. Get on the right side, only to have everything taken away, and told to go solo, cuz you are very very far away.

For me I found the answer. I knew what I have to do to get back on the right side of being right. Follow the one who went before me, and who others did too. Not to put another number thing, but it probably hasn't been done in centuries. One just need to peruse history to realize that to be true, cuz we would know.  We have no shortage of scribes Pharisees and hypocrites though.

You want to know the unluckiest day of your life was the day you were born, because now you have to find your way. Against all the World will want to teach you.

The numbers aren't great, and statistically it is pretty impossible, and the only reason is we are wrong, but we think we are right. We'd rather believe the World cuz it is an easier message. You can bet the truth is scary. I lived it. I faced my condemnation many times. I've gone up against the judges, and I had no way to win, except I was helped at the right time. My heart was given the courage to say the right thing at the right time.

So as you try and hold onto your life, which actually means nothing, cuz it is just a Worldly life I accepted my fate as the judges handed me. Condemnation, and a fate worse than any other the 2nd time.

It is funny too, cuz the worst of the worst is currently trapped inside me. He will get out as I go to do my final thing, cuz he is unwilling to go where I am going. The one who went before me is my strength, cuz I ain't all that.

I can tell you that much. None of us are.

So on I go doing my thing, and on you go doing whatever it is you do.

My blog is the wait, and I have been patient, but I may start losing people, cuz at some point you jus gotta let people go. I don't want to waste my time reading how great people are, and how they've mastered life and the World, cuz it isn't the truth, and you are wrong.

Cya


No comments: