Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Because I Can...

I live the way I do because I can. Things are not always what they appear on the outside, and for me that truly is the case. I have no idea what it looks like for outsiders looking into my life, because I do not have understanding. Knowing all about me though I know what I can do. Life is a balance I have said before, and none if us hold the scale. I think I have protection from going past the balance point too much. I live life like a person who wants to have fun, but I still get a good amount if sleep, and I feel good most times.

If I were to translate how I am compared to how you are there is no translation. How I am is incomprehensible. You have no way to walk in my shoes, and I have no way to explain really.  I am not a person enslaved in my former self. I am a new person. Not the same as I once was. It just so happens I have to be changed once more to really be who I want to be. Being who I am now isn't horrible.

Want to know who I am??  I am the person who has to be faithful in unrighteousness mammon so I can be given the good stuff. Seems like I have to be an imperfect person, and still do good work, and that I am able to do. To get past 2 of
my 3 trials is when the blessing I received before the first trial took hold. To finally be secure in who I am. All the things one may strive for in life I don't really do.

My heart is helped with doing this thing time to time, and then just living life. Who you see here is typically who you won't see outside this area. I am different daily after I do this. At least I think I am. I don't get in any conversations I don't believe in things you may read here. I think this here is the better part of me, and outside of here, I am pretty much just regular Steve.

That is the way I see it.

Anyway yesterday was a pretty good day. I plan on having another one today too.  :)  also my last couple runs have been good and fun.

I think I'll do another.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. Sometimes I am floored by people's bravery. I've read Charisa's blog for a long time now. She has let us in on a lot, and she uses her filter in a pretty great way.  Almost like she doesn't have one. Her story and her are more important than whatever the World will do. I like it.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D

No comments: