Thursday, September 3, 2015

Do You Ever Stare At The Title Part, and Nothing??

Today is starting off like most days this week. I sleep for 5-6 hours, and am up. I lay there and relax, and maybe think of some stuff. I still have plenty of time before my early alarm goes off, but then. I doze off again, and the alarm wakes me from a deep sleep. Decisions decisions??  Sleep more or get up. Usually I get up and no biggie, but today I decide to sleep in. I doze off again, and wake up. If it is 3:30 I am going to stay asleep. It is 3:12, so I guess I'll get up.

This is the reason I am up now. This is the reason I am blogging though I have nothing to blog about. So we will see where this goes.

Yesterday I had a day like the day before. A little run, a little bike, and a little chill out. I sat on my chair, and did nothing. I had a pretty good day at work. It was easy, and I was done early, so I helped do a couple things I might not normally do.

Other than that just a day in the life.

I think the crazy thing about life is we all get educated. We all are pretty smart in ways. The World has been going on for a long time, and doing just fine without us. We accept the World, because the World is bigger and stronger than us right??  It's been here forever like Country, and Society, and all that crap. This shit is all right correct?? I mean why wouldn't it be??  It is the World.

So you accept it blindly. You are your parent's kid, and they are their parent's kid. In my life I stepped out, because what if  I am wrong??  What if the World is wrong??  I didn't put a ton of thought to it I believe, but for the first time life came at me full force. I saw my life for what it is. Something that leads to death. I saw the World with a pretty decent lens, and you know what??  I was like what is so great about this place??  It is dirty.

So what is one to do??

That story has been told to death, but what is different is how we feel on the inside. You want to feel a certain way all the time. You want to feel happy and content, but why can we not control that??

How many things do we accept just cuz??


  1. Who made borders??
  2. Are those right??
  3. Why private property??
  4. Profit motive always =good??
  5. Our Country is the best. (Insert country you were born in)
  6. Our country does good. The end justifies the means. 
  7. What is the ends??

If you get down to life we all are born on a path to blindly accept a lot of stuff. We go out and seek a niche to try to make a name. Perhaps be part of a group. 

It is a big deal to blindly accept stuff when it is our life. It isn't the World's life, and maybe the most devious thing that ever was done to us is we accepted our part in the World. Everyone told us we were good. None of us are perfect, but that is okay. 

We don't have any questions, but don't worry, you don't need them. 

The secret to the whole World is it wasn't our fault, but we are born wrong, and we need to find right. 

Okay, I gotta go. 

Laterzzzzzzz

xoxoxo

xxxxxxx

No comments: