Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Funeral Is Where Life Shows Itself.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. The schedule for everything was kinda screwy so I had to stay up later than I'd like, but whatever. You see a lot of life at a funeral, and you get to see people. Life can go on for decades, but eventually someone you know will die, and you will see how it affects others who knew this person.

A funeral is the playground that life is played on. Sheesh you can look back after a day like that and take inventory of what is important. It is times like this you can trust your heart to give good council. All the other Bullshit in the World carries no significance when you see a person go into the ground.

That is where we are all headed anyway.

On a day like this I think the most important thing for me is I don't want to see my wife cry, but she did. We had to put animals down before, and her mom died a few months ago. There was not a lot of sugar coating at this funeral. They didn't make the man out to be a Saint. There are assumptions made at funerals about what goes on after, and that is all it is... Assumptions. People really don't know.

I won't get into that so much, but it was a day filled with life, and some tears. Anytime you have a day filled with life that is a good thing, cuz most of the shit that occupies our mind is dumb and pointless anyway.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)

Have a good one.   :)

No comments: