Thursday, September 17, 2015

Another Day Down The Drain

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I slept all the way to my early alarm, and usually I wake up before it. I thought about sleeping in, but decided to just get up. I have Wisa Wisa sleeping on me again now. Crazy cat.

So let's see, what have we told you in so many words??  I told you mr and mrs normal that all of you have a split personality. We hide things more and more as we get older. I could tell you more, cuz you don't know the half of it.

There are many many things I learned that one summer way back when. Basically I learned life is pretty gross, and I learned the World hides the bad stuff, and tries to color everything as being good. I accepted all that was true way back then, and still at that point I was many steps ahead of you. Now I am even farther along.

You really are in the same spot you were a decade ago, and it is quite possible I've done this for a decade.

So where do we go from here??  That is entirely up to you. Do you want to stay the same person, and not face the truth of life, or do you want to see everything and learn everything??

Staying on the same path is just leading a life that will not fulfill you. There will always be something missing, and maybe the most important part is you do not know you.

Anyway this is what I do if I feel like getting up early.

So whatever. I can always say more, but everything has been said really, and you are afraid of what I've taught.

Sorry about that, but my days of being afraid are gone. If you have fear, carry that as a good thing, because there is a great promise with it. If you don't have fear, then I am afraid you are more messed up then I thought, and there may be no help for you.

Laterzzzzzzz


xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: