Thursday, September 10, 2015

Yesterday Was Just A Good Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was just a good day. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, because even though I got up early, I might have wanted to sleep more. I did my pretty normal take Hope for a run, and bike to work. Before going to work I thought about my day coming up, and it was work, and basically do what the fuck I want. I thought that isn't horrible, so I was in a good mood. Plus I had an easy day at work, and was able to skate out a bit early.

I made a new friend, who is a partner of another friend who I never met. We did some sportsing things in the past. Anyway I added him in a sneaky way in the past. Sometimes I just do stuff via Twitter. I don't put a ton of thought to stuff, and just do as I feel. Anyway her name is Laurie Berry, I am adding her, and trust me, she is loaded with personality.

So on I go. I am getting rid of silly stuff in my blog, cuz keeping it is just silly. I don't put a ton of thought to stuff, so it may have been silly for years.  :)

Back to the  old drawing board I guess, but what remains is still good stuff.

Other than that today will be much like yesterday. Work will be a full day I am sure, and I have to run a couple errands, and then I'll do what I want. Typically when my day is over I don't want to do anything, and that typically is what I'll do. I did ride my bike up to the local grocery store to pick up something I wanted for dinner.

Just a day in the life.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laterzzzzzzz.  :)

No comments: