Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekends Are A Blur

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. This is like our last week of Summer kinda, since Labor Day is here, and football starts. Not that it means anything, but I just thought of it.

Weekends go by quick. I work a bit both days on the weekends, but I am able to have a bit if fun too. Yesterday after work we went and saw a movie, and then rented a couple movies. We rented the kings men movie. It was good. We then went out to dinner. We typically like to go out for rum runners once/ year in Saugatuck, but we haven't made it there the last two years.

Heck our lives are maybe a bit different now than in years past, but I am pretty much the same.

My life is over, except for the living. I have no questions, and no priorities really. Work, and have fun. Other people's lives are going on, and I don't have much to say about it.

I think how my heart is typically upbeat, and I know why it is. I know why I am the way I am. As I often do I think of myself knowing everything about me, and then I wonder about others. I can't imagine how that is anymore.

I can't be any of you. It has been too long. I just know it is dark, and you can't see much. Right now you cannot at all be like me. You are nowhere near how I am.

So I think how are you actually going to make it?? There is no possible way. You have been asked to go on an impossible journey. The tour of you as I've said before, but you don't want to.

How long must you live like this before you question is there more??  Why can I not be a better version of myself??

The answer is yes there is more, and you can be a better version of yourself. It kinda has to be a priority.

The final desire in our hearts as we view our last days is that we wished we did good.

I tell you the way. My life was for this. You haven't believed what I said even though you are getting good info. To be the best version of you is not a priority for you. That was my whole priority. In a World I didn't particularly care for I wanted a purpose. The only reason to live. I found it. It wasn't what I expected, and it was hard. I saw things that you don't even believe possible. Many things.

At the end of the day my heart is like it is. At the end of the day I know all about me. At the end of the day I know very very little about you, and you know less about you then I do.

Isn't that crazy???

I think so too.

Laterzzzzzzzzz

Luv ya's.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH.  :)))


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)

Time to take the hopester.

No comments: