Thursday, August 6, 2015

Another Day Older...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday went pretty well. Work was a bit hectic for a while, but we finished in time, and actually maybe left a little early. That is always the goal.

Lisa took a couple vacation days to do some stuff around the house, and some of it she needed help with. That's where I come in. :)  she wanted me to switch out the exterior lights by the garage. They should have probably be replaced like 5 years ago, but she got a cheap pair at work, and refinished them with one of those special rubbed bronze paints or something. So I did that, and helped her hang done shutters, and replace a screen that Hope decided to run through. I ended up getting some stuff done. I actually cooked myself some salmon on the grill too. I love salmon, but I am the only one, so I don't make it enough.

There you go, another day if my boring life. Boring to read about, but not boring to me. You know this though.

I figure I have a pretty tough message. People are smack dab in the middle of their life. We always are. That never goes away.

I have a message that goes against the grain. One that stems on trust, because you are weak at this moment. You cannot see past the life you are living.

Do you see you??  You try to accumulate Worldly points by doing x and y. Maybe it is a numbers game. If I have more good points than bad points than I earn a gold star??

What do I say??  I say there are no points you are collecting.  Points come from something different than you can see now.

If I pull on this thing than you can bet your life will pull.

Maybe questions. Why do I need to read 100 emails every morning??  Can't it just stop??

Why do I have to spend money going on vacation??  Cheaper to stay home right??  Especially if you are a finance stressor.

Why do we do the things we do??

Why am a ball of stress inside.?

That is my key. I don't have stress, because I am not the maker of my story. My story is mostly complete. I know what is possible for a person to become, and I am on that path.

It is a story of two people. Me, and you.

Who are you???  Outside of society and life and stuff??

Do you even know??

Anyway, I really got nothing today.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Yesterday was a pretty good day. I plan on having another one.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's    :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D

No comments: