Saturday, August 22, 2015

Who Knows??

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I have a pretty busy weekend planned. A lot of work. Not so much today, but tomorrow will be busy. I have to work two jobs, and I am not sure how long the 2nd one takes. I know they have been adding stuff, and I am not sure how much. Guess we'll see. It will probably be at least a 10 hour day. After that I may have to help someone move, but I may be too tired. We'll see.

Anyway, other than that I don't know what to blog about. I've been laying in bed for a while. I don't know if I was really thinking about anything, but I was in a good mood. Yesterday I woke up in a good mood too.

I always try to relate me to you. At least these days. We are different. I know the ways we are different, and you don't. You have no idea, and there is no way for me to explain it. In a way that is sorta funny, cuz I have been this way for decades. I knew the ways I was different, and really only one more did too. Strange in ways huh??

I think about my life, and I am not ashamed of anything.  Where I stand now I carry no baggage. I have no need to chase wind and I don't. I just live my life with my silly day to day stuff.

Here is where I cannot see you either. What do you have to do??  This blog has labored for a long time, and it really hasn't done much. Our lives are all tied up in I can't say this, because of family, and jobs, and whatever. Where in your life do you find any freedom??

Can you imagine being a Politician??  You have to wear suits all the time, and kiss babies you don't give a fuck about. You have to watch what you say. To be a Politician is to be a fake liar. Geesh, to get "ahead" in this World you kinda have to be fake in ways right??  Smile and say pleasantries, instead of saying what you want.

This World is a mess, and it is what makes our life a mess.

Anyway, I really got nothing, and like everyone else we all barely even know who you are.

There is no yellow brick road. There is no perfect partner. There is no perfect life. There is no happily ever after. All this leads to our death.

That is why the search for the meaning of all this. Why have a life if our end is what it is??

Exactly.

The meaning of life is if there is some reason you are here, then it would be best for you to do that.

I do that, and I have done that. In that way I am different too. It is a good path. It leads to strength, confidence, contentment, and all the things we really want anyway. All your desires to go wind chasing is just your inner demons overpowering you. You know you cannot catch the wind right??  All that is a fruitless endeavor.

I guess that is it.

Luv ya's.  :)
MWAH!!!   :)))

Laterzzzzzzzz.  :)

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: