Saturday, August 15, 2015

That Never Happens...

I don't really keep track of these things, but I am reasonably confident it has been 3-5 years since I've had a cold. I picked up a bug this week. I ran on Thursday morning, and it was difficult. I was just doing a normal run too so it shouldn't have been difficult. It was strange. The next day bam I have a dry/sore throat, and my voice is whack. A couple other people have the same thing. When you never get sick it sure is surprising when you catch a little bug.  Next thing you know I'll get a headache. It has probably been a decade or so since I've had one of them.

So that is kind of strange. Yesterday I slept in til I had to get ready for work, and today is my sleep in day too. I don't think this bug lasts long, as someone was only sick for a couple days last week.

So that is that. Oh yeah, my bike ride to work and back was a little different too. I didn't have the same push I usually do. At this stage of the summer I am in pretty good biking shape even though I don't go long.

Other than that not much going on. I have to work today, and tomorrow early morning. Lisa and I are going to see a movie tomorrow too.

A fun and exciting life I lead.  :)

Geesh, I really got nothing to blog about. Guess I'll just relax before I get ready for work.

Laterzzzz.   :)

Xoxoxoxo

No comments: