Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kinda A Weird Thing...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I went to bed really early last night just cuz. Lisa went out with some friends, I was tired so I figured why not. I am not sure how good I slept. Typically I can count on a lot of REM sleep, and I think I slept light for a good portion for whatever reason. Oh well.

Anyway this past weekend was kinda odd for me. For one thing I was actually productive outside if work. Miracles do happen.  ;)

Also came I to contact with an old friend, and actually old girlfriend. That was kinda trippy for me, cuz I have this whole story, and she knew me post bad Summer, and during the physical depression period. I remember we sort of accidentally became friends. I wasn't really looking for a girlfriend, and really I was planning on living life solo, and somehow we hooked up. I fell heavy, and then she went to Denmark for a period. At some point when she was away my energy returned, and the Joseph Heller crazy fun days began.

I had a ton of confidence. I knew my life was mine again, and I also knew how I was now I was not able to be perfect. That which I seeked for was not mine to take. There was nothing I could do to make me the person I wanted. So I had fun.

This was not a great period for me to be a nice guy, but it was a period where I was confident. I was assured of who I was, and I knew the direction of my life was good, although I couldn't see any of the future. Also I told her of the turn way back then.

Seems strange to have a story, and lo and behold she knew me back then the best. I wasn't a perfect person, but she definitely knew me the best.

I knew some things about her too. She was pretty open and honest with me, and maybe she was never like that with anyone else.

So anyway my life moved to Michigan, and I did what I did, and some 13 years or so later I started the first of my 3 blogs.

I have a feeling my first blog was very much like this one. It is doing the same thing, but I needed to do the Journey one first, cuz that is how this blog wins.

What does this blog do, and what did heimleblog do??  It judges the World. Salvation is not a part of the World at all, and all this is judged as so.

I knew the truth about this during my bad Summer. I knew how all the people fall short, cuz that is the teaching of the World.

We accumulate what we think are points via being accepted by the World, but that is not what you need. You gotta do tough stuff that is impossible without help to get to the good stuff. What makes it so tough is the World judges you, and I am out judging the World. You have to be stronger than the World, and that is impossible, while still being a part of the World.

You will have to go through the eye of the needle, and that comes after the turn, and after repentance. The Worldly points you collect matter not one bit.

Anyway that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  Holy Hell is this long.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

No comments: