Friday, August 28, 2015

Some Days You Get Up With The Early Alarm.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay I guess. I slept good, and feel rested. I been sleeping in all week. I do like sleep. :)

Anyway, I was thinking about a lot of stuff before getting up, but I don't think it was anything real important. One thing I thought about though is life is a whirlwind. So much stuff to do. Where do you people find time??  Bills to pay, futures to plan for, work to do, families to do shit with. Where does it end??  Where do your day to day responsibilities end??

Where do you find time to sleep?,  don't you have a fuck ton of shit to worry about and do??

I guess life is hard, and most people I sorta get to know with this thing have taken a much different path than me. There are really only a few people I get to know via this thing, and probably not even that great really.

I thought of this a day or two before. People have people read their shit, so it must be filtered. I don't need to filter my stuff, because my life is my own. I owe no one anything, and they can come and go as they please.

The World traps us in life, and that web has been taken away from me. My burdens have been taken away, and that is a pretty good gift.

I know how lucky I am. I am not special. I have no redeeming quality, except I listened, and was obedient. That is what it took, but I had to deal with end of life terror, and end of life condemnation.

So now I am strong, and you cannot stand up to my heart, because it is stronger than anything you can muster. It is a part of me which isn't from me.

A quality of mine I couldn't give myself. It didn't matter if I read every single book. It didn't matter if I learned every silly little thing men and women thought up. I could not sacrifice anything to make me who I am, and there is nothing under the sun I could have done to do this for me.

It started way back when I gave up.  I couldn't go back to the bad days from that bad Summer. In so doing I learned my place. I am not special, and I am not strong.

Just out of luck of me being me I was lifted up anyway. I was given a strong heart, because it was placed in stronger hands than my own. Finished another tour of Steve, and then it came time to wait.

I have been waiting too.

So there you have it.

Where does that lead you??  Umm, you are still in the whirlwind of life. That shit never ends. You'll just get tired, and break down I guess or something. That is what life does. It breaks us down, cuz we have a bunch of shit we don't want to do.

Me, all I do is work during the day, and eat a dinner of some sort, and sleep.

Life's burdens can be taken away, but you kinda gotta go on the tour of you. You'll need a lot of help, cuz currently you don't have the vision needed to do it.

So much for you to do.  I don't know how it will be possible.  :)

Haha.

Anyways, I guess that is it.

Laterzzzzz

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

Bye

No comments: