Monday, August 10, 2015

A Good Night Sleep Is Hard To Beat...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I had a great night sleep last night, and I love that. I woke up at midnight and felt great, and still had 3 hours to sleep. I stayed up pretty much from 2:00 am on, and thought about stuff.

One if the things that never really occurred to me was how I was with a full spirit, and how everything was good. It was easy to make myself into what I thought the best a person can be. That isn't the goal though. My life is not mine, so I had to be taken a different way. My path is to actually become the best that any person can be, and I have really no idea what that is.

Being full in spirit one feels secure. After suffering things I know none/few have suffered, and then all of a sudden be poor in Spirit is one of the scariest things possible. I was taught a lesson though. The bad stuff returned for a split second, and then it was taken away very easily. It let me know who controls all things. My suffering was for a purpose. To learn things.

Being poor in spirit while things are happening is very scary. The dead years nothing happened, and it didn't matter. When things started happening again though I has bad days. Many of them, but not really after the journey and start if the wait. I finally was in good hands, and the struggles were over, because I overcame the 2nd of 3 times. Everything is out of my hands, but I am in good hands.

Every gift I have makes me strong. I am confident, and assured, and I don't have to worry of stuff. All my life is known, and I can stand in the garden of Eden without shame, cuz I don't clothe myself in false idols. I am not my hero, and I am not my strength. The anger you see in people is not in me.

I took the right path, and it has made all the difference. I don't have to prove to so and so about anything. I am strong enough to stand on my own 2 feet.

I went through a number of ordeals, but I stand in a good spot.

So on I go doing what I do. I have a ton of gifts like sleeping good. Having energy, feeling good about me inside, and being confident.

I think about you, and I realize you have pretty much no idea what I am talking about. Ha!!  That is kinda funny.

You probably have no idea what you are missing out on.

I remember walking in your shoes though. I remember how dark it is, and you have no idea what it is to walk in the light, because currently as you are it is not possible.

There is a correct way you must go. It is simple, but you have to overcome yourself. Throw away all justifications and everything. To look at the truth is to see if you are the best a person can be, than that really isn't that great.

Anyhoodles, that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Who I am, and what I do is nowhere near possible without help. No way!

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's.   :)

MWAH.   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D   :D

No comments: