Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Lot Of Stuff Maybe...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am actually doing pretty good believe it or not.  Work yesterday went fine. Today should be a pretty easy day, as I am doing 2/3 less pigs than normal, plus I still doubled up on most stuff yesterday. I was asked yesterday by one if the girls who works there something to the effect, "what are you interested in/ what do you like to do??"

So you know me, and actually many if you already do.  "Not much" is my answer. I am not particularly interested in anything. I told her I don't do much. Outside of work I hang out. I told her I used to read a lot of History books, and now I don't even read much.

What does a man with little interest in life do??  Not much huh??  I bike a little, and run a little. I am not rich in Worldly things, although I suspect I am pretty wealthy in non Worldly things, but I don't think about that, so guess I don't worry about that at all. I remember in my folly while being full in Spirit I was going to be the wealthiest in non Worldly items.  Ha!!  I had a lot to learn. None of that is ours to take.

Anyway I do this thing with some regularity. I guess this is important. Want to know how this goes bad??  When insecurity, which is a good thing gets glossed over by putting oneself on a pedestal and tries to shine brightly the trophy they want to show people they are. Yeah, that isn't good.

People want a pat on the back, but all they do is hide stuff, and show a picture of who they want you to see.

Let us take a look at Sports. Your first place finishers in Hockey have 3 bonafide superstars. One has just been accused of rape, and one is getting divorced, which sounds like infidelity is the cause. They have a 2 year old baby or something.

They get to spend a nice day with a trophy, but sports people aren't heroes. Just people who are up on a perch that will be very difficult to get off of.

I don't think I do well to see arrogance and self promotion. I am guessing because I know what really is inside.  Been there. You cannot fool someone who knows what is inside people.

I woke up mad, and I thought this is not a good time to write, but I was able to see clear. Who knows the gibberish we speak when angry.

Anyway I was able to clean some stuff up, so I don't see things that are of no use, and probably not even good for me to see.

I don't want to see the trophy version of you you'd like to show, cuz that does no one any good, and it just shows your insecurity you want to hide.

It is a form of weakness, and I am only hear to support you while you take off all the layers of your in fabulous self. When you are strong enough to show us your weak side, that is when I can help.

Everything else is just a waste of time.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Since I am up early I may run a little longer. Not crazy longer. Max of 3 miles.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv ya's :)

MWAH.  :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D




No comments: