Friday, August 7, 2015

From Nothing

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. My post today is out of nothing, cuz I got nothing on my mind at all. Just doing this life thing.

Yesterday I had another day. It had my little run I do. A little biking, some work, and then I chilled at home. I made a meal, and I went to bed. I slept pretty good too. I had a good wake up too. One where you wake up wondering what time it is, and it was midnight. I still have 3 hours to sleep if I want to get up 3 hours before I have to be to work.

Sorta a common theme this Summer huh??  Life goes on. Day after day after day, but as people what do we do??

To be a "good" citizen we have to do a bunch of crap huh??  Where do you see the perfect life in any avenue?? When do we finally make it so our worries are over??

Why does the World have so much control over us??  Has Civilization made us better people??  What is the answer to life??  I think one book said 42, but also what even is the question??

How serious is life??  Serious enough we all are going to die. Why even have a life if there is such a bad end??

We all were young once, and we all had our young loves, and now many of us are aging. The natural tendency of people is to follow along the regular routes others before have travelled. All routes lead to our own end.

Life is a short thing suffocated in a busy World. So busy maybe many look for an escape now and then. The World is so busy you will never do all the things correctly. Too many demands placed on you.

If only we were strong enough to stand up to the World, and question it. Why???  Why so many burdens??

Then there is other shit too. Wars, and murders, and anger.

What is the answer to life??  Also why life??

The question is why am I here??  Also if there is a purpose what is it ?  The answer is yes there is a purpose, and since there is a reason you are here then it would be the only thing to fulfill you. To do what you are meant to do.

That is the turn. If there is some reason I am here let me do that.

What is it for you??  I have no idea, but one of the things is for you to get to know you. I am afraid that is more than just day to day stuff.

Some of you make this harder than it has to be.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Adding Marit. She doesn't blog anymore, and I didn't really know how to go about it, so this is what I can do now.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: