Monday, August 17, 2015

Life's Decisions...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I thought maybe I'd sleep til when I had to get up. I slept okay last night, but thought I maybe a little tired. I stayed in bed for a bit, but I think I am done sleeping so. Also I have nothing to blog about.

Here I am though blogging and not sleeping.

Anyway I think my cold is fine. Had a couple days where I woke up with a weird throat, but it went away quickly. I think maybe from drinking fluids, but not sure. It never drained my energy, just made some typical things I do harder. I'll take Hope after this.

Other than that not much going on. Yesterday I was wondering, and now too I guess. How do people feel? I know how I feel, and why. I don't know how you feel. I don't remember.

Are you bored??  I know you are not as happy as you can be, cuz that is impossible in your current state. Do you fill your life with business to take away your loneliness??  I know for a fact deep down you are lonely, cuz no one knows who you are, and you don't know who you are.

What does it feel like to live with it being so dark in you??  Where you are afraid of the light, because that would expose you. The one thing you want is the one thing that scares you. To let people  see the imperfect you.

It is amazing how many pics you see in one day. Maybe not me cuz I rarely look at pics, but one can be bombarded.

We want to prove we matter huh??  We do things right, and we want to show people we make a difference??

Life is this crazy thing, and the truth of it flies by us undetected. Busyness is one reason, and who would question anything if they already think they know everything, and if they think they are right?? No one, and that makes everything hard, cuz you live, and believe a lie.

My story is well documented. I did question, and I did find a way out of the darkness. I have a whole story, and it has come to light to help people, but what do the people do??

Good question. Why do I have to go on and on with doing so very very little??

Why are people so scared??

Good questions.

Anyways I guess that is it.

Laterzzzzz.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: