Sunday, May 13, 2012

Things I Notice...

One thing I notice is if you are a casual drinker, which I am, and you stop for all but one day each week, you wonder what people who don't drink do for fun.  :)  I watched sitcoms yesterday.  That is subject to change, because the weather was 68 and humid when I ran to work, and I had a nice cool rain to run home after work.  The temps. dropped, and it wasn't a very nice day out as it turns out, although this week looks to be great. 

Also as a casual drinker who typically won't let a Saturday go to waste, might feel weird the first Saturday.  Have to get used to your new self type thing I guess.  Anyway, this morning I woke up in a bad mood.  Who doesn't feel anti-social sometimes??  I checked out the news, and saw how shitty the world was from Greece Political problems which definitely = Europe Debt crisis again.  The Golden Boy of J.P. Morgan Chase who runs such a BIG AND UNCONTROLLABLE Government backed company he had some dude from Europe lose like $2 Billion in a very short time. 

Let's not have any controls, or oversight.  Trust in the decency of people, because things like Enron don't happen.  People are all out for the greater good.  The motivation of people is not for profitable gain, it is just a by-product of the people trying to make the world a better place. 

PUUUUHHHHHLEEEAZZZZEEEE.   I threw a monster post out there I guess yesterday. 

Sometimes I get a clear vision though.  A clear vision of this blog, and yes it must be a bit strange.  There is nothing inherent in us to think that we as people do not stand on solid ground.  We feel we always do.  Dammit, I am a strong person.  I don't give a fuck about who doesn't like me.  I can stand on my own.  Our ground is only so solid on a human level as the strength of the society we live in.  Then you take all our thoughts and stuff... not the stuff we show... everything inside, even the stuff we wish we didn't think, and Bam.  Who the fuck are we??? 

We are imperfect people, and we want to believe in some type of solid truth we can hang our hat on.  If I do this...   If I work hard at this...  The strange thing about me is I give good effort to the things I want to give good effort to.  That does not include house projects.  A house is somewhere to live, and I could give a fuck what kind of non-HG TV way my house looks.  Lisa is different, but doesn't always have the bug.  She likes reading a lot, and watching HG TV.   :)   She also likes getting dirty with yard work. 

Anyway, I have nothing really today.  I am working today, because for 3 weeks we open at 5:00 am on Sundays.  Easy way for me to get some extra hours.  :) 

I am going to run though, so have a good day all.  :)

Later...

No comments: