Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Different Friday...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  :)  Let me introduce you to myself.  My name is Steve.  Last name is kind of weird.  It is Czech, and well... we don't really know how to spell.  Pejchl.  I blog a lot, and wake up early to do it for some reason.  When you blog every day you have a tendency to say what is on your mind that day at that minute.  That can be anything.  So I have a feeling I piss people off sometimes on this thing, but what are you going to do??  I think being you is harder than you think, and maybe that is what I have been saying all along.  Whether you are a "religious" person or not you are still a person, made up of all kindsa things.  All kindsa chemicals go into you being who you are, and most of the stuff that makes up you, you don't even see. 

There is a lot of stuff to life, and we have to fill up the time someway.  Most people try to fill it up in some type of way that is fun for them.  Perhaps they try and find some kind of purpose for their life, and follow that path.  I would tend to steer clear of those paths that make you want to blow yourself up to kill other people.  That really isn't that great of a path.  The great sacrifice.  That is what we want to do huh??  We want to show the world how much we are willing to suffer, because that we can do.  There is a higher learning, and a higher wisdom, and a better way to be, and it is not within our power to make us that way.  That is a pretty naked feeling, because we want to show and prove our worth.  I am someone dammit.  I am important.  We all feel that way, and my path started many years ago led me on numerous occasions to a place where I saw, I am not worth all that much.  In the grand scheme of things I am nothing really.  I know that sounds sad and stuff, and you know my journey was kinda sad.  Everything in life leads to some type of sorrow.  Not meaning a lot isn't fun, but people die, get injured.  Remembering old times is always touched with a bit of sorrow. 

A lot of stuff to life.  We have insecurities many times.  You know even people you look up to are insecure.  None of us are always feeling on top.  So be in tune with who you are.  Accept all the different ways you are.  You are special for all the colorful angles of your personality.  Don't worry about not being perfect, cuz you are not, and you are not meant to be. 

Oh well, as to my Friday, I worked late, because Lisa closed, so I came home, and cooked some fish and zucchini on the grill.  I watched a little tv, and had some chocolate ice cream, and went to bed at 6:30.  :)  I have no regrets on anything, because This is my favorite time of day anyway, and I like doing this. 

As to my drinking only one night each week, it is just a keep the weight off thing.  Get rid of my little beer belly.  I should probably weigh myself sometime to get a starting point.  I haven't weighed myself in a year or two.  :)  I'd guess 180?? 185??  I should be running at 170 or lower.  I'll check it out soon. 

Anyway, time for me to do some push ups, and pull ups before my run to work.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  As it turns out, I have once again run several days in a row, so I think I may go for a long bike ride tomorrow, and be able to run on Monday.  Today to and from work = 24'ish for the week.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: