Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day Off...

I am not going into work today, and this blog is really weird to me now.  I have been doing this for a very long time, and for a very long time this one here "The Wait" went in a certain way.  Most days now it definitely is not going in that way.  The signature line is most days not there seemingly. 

Here is the thing, like I said I have been doing this a long time.  I don't put a lot of effort into it, but I wake up and write the stupid thing, whatever is on my mind. 

I don't know if it is nice, or mean, both probably, and when all is said and done, the one thing you have control of a bit, is to be honest.  To find honesty, and to find truth, I think I said, you have to weed through a bunch of crap.  You have to be willing to let everything go.  Say lenses of my upbringing I throw you away, and I wanna look at the world in an objective different way.  It is a way you are smart enough to look at too.  There is wisdom inside you, ya haven't even touched. 

It is an important thing to do too.  It is in this little thing you do where it is all very much about you.  Who you are and what you think, and what is your relation to the World, and what is life all about anyway?? 

Life is a thing where bad things happen.  Good things happen, but realize you are going to die.  No way around it.  That is important shit you really should think about.  It is your ending, and one you will not escape, and there are no rewards for being "Best in Society"  Life is a real thing you know, with real consequences, and an ending that will probably suck in some way. 

Not that my signature line shows up much btw, but I am adding Shruthi Reddy to everything Tia Kminek gets added to.  I don't know Shruthi a lot, but we went to H.S. together, and I knew who she was.  She is pretty.  :)   She does a lot, and seems very active with a lot of stuff, and I know she is great friends with Tia.  So xoxoxoxoxoxo   :)   to them both.   :)

Later...


1 comment:

Christi said...

Sorry I missed this day. I hope you had a good one.