Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bad Stuff Get Out...

Well before I get started lemme get some coffee.  :)   I really don't have much today.  One thing about me is if I am angry about stuff I have to let it out.  I think there is a natural tendency in people to think anger is bad.  It is mean, and we are supposed to be better people than that.  You know what???  Anger is true, and honest, and the hiding of it is leaving bad stuff inside you.  Leaving bad stuff inside you is not healthy. 

Quite a dilemma huh??  One of the things we have to re-teach our self is to be decent and excellent people we actually have to put on our jerk face.  That is our true face, and the other is what???  anyone anyone???  Fake...

Be courageous in life.  Hold onto truth and honesty, as the best crutch ever.  Know it steers you in the right direction.  Throw out all  (should be) type crap and hold onto truth and honesty.  Don't be afraid to throw your Bitch face or jerk face on.  People will love you for it.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I know 3 people doing IM Texas today.  zoiks.  sounds like a long day.  I think I'll just run to work and back.  :) 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: