Monday, May 21, 2012

As It Turns Out...

Well, as it turns out yesterday was just about perfect.  I'll tell you all about it, once I get some coffee.  :) 

First off on a Sunday this time of year, you might think I would take my Bike out for however long 50 miles or so would take me.  On Friday night I think I slept with my head resting on my hand or something, so it felt like my wrist was broken.  On Saturday it hurt like hell, and I went to work with not really a lot to do, so I slid lumber.  There was plenty of that to do.  Not always fun with a sore wrist. 

I went to work on Sunday at 5:00 am too, and once again there wasn't much to do, so I stayed busy for 3.5 hours, and came home.  I got a shit load of stuff done around the house.  You know what??  Sometimes that feels pretty fricken good.  :)

This time of year is great.  It was like 80-something degrees, I sat out listened to music, and just chilled the rest of the day.  What makes yesterday so perfect perfect is I cut the grass, and it is raining all night.  :) 

On a day where nothing really was planned, except work it really was a pretty good fricken day.  The White Sox swept the Cubbies too, so that was nice. 

Wanna know what I thought of this morning??  This is just me too, everyone is different.  It was kinda nice getting a lot of shit done around the house on Sunday as opposed to going on a long bike ride.  I felt like I accomplished something you know. 

If at the end of the day you feel pretty good about your day, and what you did, then I guess that is all that counts.  :)

Have a good one all!!!   :)

xoxoxoxo   :D




1 comment:

Christi said...

Sounds like a great weekend!~