Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beat This Morning...

Just had a day where I was absolutely beat waking up this morning.  I saw it was past 2:00 am, and I am like what??  UGH!!!   Saw it was 3:30 am, and figured guess I better get up.  Yesterday I was pretty busy I guess.  I worked like 9 hours, and biked to and from work.  Took Hope on a little 3 mile run, and cut the grass.  (trimmed too this time. )  Then I was tired.  I drank a lot of water too. 

Hold on, I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  :)  For the record yesterday when it came time to waste time, because of being tired, and nothing to do.  Lisa and I watched 3 back to back shows of CSI.  :)  I may start watching more tv.  :) 

Well this blog of mine is pretty important to me I guess.  I do it a lot, and have been for a while.  It doesn't change much I don't think, although I added the signature line, and then it went away.  That is strange to me, but maybe I felt this thing I do here is actually something, and me being invisible to people is not an option.  Part of the communication thing you know??

Maybe it is something because all this time people thought they knew me, and boom, you get this??  Maybe I get to show what is in me, and people are not all used to that.  That is what writing is though kinda right??   What is inside us.  It isn't always what we do day to day, it is also the things that we care about, and the things that make us mad.  What drives us to be who we are, and what are some of our flaws that we see, and think other people can see too.  In what ways do we think people dislike us etc...  Life is full of all kindsa things, and it seems... I could be wrong... the clearer view you get of yourself you get more scared of it??  Isn't one of the things of life our lack of being perfect???  Maybe also when you realize covering yourself with a nice suit is not an option.  No hiding anything, because we are who we are, and that is an imperfect person who has lived an imperfect life and continues to do so. 

 Like I always say too the mirror when we point it in a wrong way just brings about anger for some reason.  Trust me people suck pretty bad, and it is easy to hate a lot of people.  A mirror pointed toward ourselves is humbling and scary.  Anger seems like a strength, and humbling and scary seems weak and vulnerable.  Ever try reading words in a mirror??  It is a backwards world, and it is when we are weak and vulnerable when we are actually strong.   Of course we don't feel strong when we feel weak and vulnerable, so it is there where we need help and support.  :)

BTW, I like that last paragraph. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  White Sox lost the first 2 games to 1st place Cleveland, and came back to win the next 2.  WOOO!!   :)   xoxoxoxo

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, Tia, and Christine McCarthy, because I needed that.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: