Friday, May 18, 2012

Strange...

Well, this thing has definitely become a bit strange.  One thing you could count on day after day was a certain way this thing will go, and it is different for sure.  I think of all the things that need to get done, and in my heart I kinda laugh, because everyone has their own life, and things will happen, and they will go through it, and I will just watch.  There is nothing I need to do.  I know everyone wants to show people how much they are worth, and I know the truth.  We ain't worth shit.  We are just another asshole walking the earth doing the stupid shit that is the stupid shit of the day.  Our shit today is different than Crusades shit people did, or WWII shit, or whatever.  Isn't money a pretty fucking fragile thing??  What kind of currency is Greece going to use soon??  Currencies come and go, but people spend a life trying to accumulate the shit, and that is like the biggest fucking waste of time there is.  A life unfulfilled...

I know I have an advantage over some.  My heart is generally happy.  My life is pretty settled.  We are at a good time of year where weather is nice.  It is nice sitting outside, and we will soon be buying annuals, and more perennials to dig up our yard.  I have floated in my mind about my running.  What are my goals.  I thought for a second to become disciplined, but I probably won't be.  We'll see.  Why the wishy washy'ness???  Because it don't mean shit.  I think running and exercise is important, but goals???  don't mean shit.  Solomon's little secret of life being one of the stupidest things ever, but the little secret he didn't know is you can have a happy heart, even when everything seems so Jospeh Heller stupid. 

I have some mean shit I can say on this blog, but I will keep it to myself.  I think your lives are more than you make it to be.  There is so much more to most people, and they have no idea, because they waste their time thinking about God knows what??  I don't know if people are really so life shallow, or are afraid to be open.  If you are afraid to let people see the real you then why do you even blog??? 

Who are you fucking protecting??  You only have so much time to be you, and if you hide you why???  You are going to fucking die for fucks sake.  Afraid of what some other asshole who is going to die too will think??  Afraid society in your own mind's eye would disapprove of you?? 

FUCK!!!   :)

Be the strong person you were meant to be.  Throw all the should have, and shit like that out, because it don't mean shit.  Anne Frank Anne Frank Anne Frank lived a better life than most of you.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  you all are a bunch of weak ass pussies.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

I enjoyed the two blogs I commented on yesterday.  They are pretty much the only two I read the last couple of days.  I have been not reading a lot of blogs.  :)

No comments: