Friday, May 11, 2012

Questions About Me...

So on this new kick of me being focused sounds all great and dandy, but I have doubts and fears of me.  Life gets boring sometimes, and sometimes we run out of things to do, then what??  In life much of our time is free, and we need to fill it up with something.  Much of that time would be having cocktails listening to music, and pondering the stupid thing called life anyway, and now I have to fill the dead time with something else. 

So I guess I will battle my demons, and see what I come up with.  Nothing is really a big deal except drinking water on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  :)   even when hanging out.  :)  

So anyway that is that, and I'll worry about other stuff later. 

Time for me to get coffee, and see if I gots anything to actually blog about.  :)

Well yesterday I worked another 9 hour shift, and part of me being tired is I drove into work, so Lisa and I left at 2:00 or so, and I took Hope for a 4.25 mile run.  Thursday is my day for drink, but I already had a couple on Monday and Tuesday, so I was like hmmmm.  Lisa told me just have a couple.  That is what I did.  So there, til next Thursday.  :)

Weather is supposed to be really nice next week, so I plan on taking my bike out a lot.  A plus plus time filler.  :) 

You know what??  I really got nothing today, so I am going to cut it short.  I was up pretty early today, so I figured I might be able to get a little 2 mile run in before work.  I am biking to and back today, so I can add just a little run that wasn't planned.  Lisa is closing today too, so not much going on at all.  I may work late.  I will just need a little caffeine pick me up when I start getting a bit fatigued.  :)

For the shits and grins.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I do Twitter, but pretty much don't follow any new people that much, because not a big fan of the non-follow back.  Something about me.  Twitter is just one of them stupid things that I can say all kindsa crap that don't mean shit.  :)   A perfect outlet for me.  Sometimes when I am mad I unload on the damn thing too, because no one looks at that shit.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: