Monday, March 26, 2012

Where Did The Time Go??

Holy crap it is already quarter to four.  I don't have too much time to blog, but I guess I'll get something down.  Lemme get some coffee first though o.k.   :)

First off I worked for around 4 hours yesterday.  I had an idea of what I wanted to get done, and I got it done.  :)  yay.  I came home and relaxed a bit, and went to the trail.  I did my 4 loops, and just to let you know how hard those loops are, my legs were wobbly as I finished.  When I am done, I have to climb back down the 200 or whatever stairs, and I thought my legs might not hold me.  :)  I swear when I am on that back half in my mind is dread.  There is no full recovery, and there is climb after climb after climb, ending in a very steep hill.  BTW when I finish that steep hill, I stop running and recover for a bit.  It is like a little gift I give myself.  :)  I don't have to, because I know I will recover on the 2nd half, but I have been doing it.  :) 

Then we just chilled.  I listened to a bit of music.  Lisa was outside reading in the back, and I was outside in the front.  Really it was just a great day.  Nothing too major, and just enjoying the little things in life.  :) 

Today is Monday, and I am feeling pretty peppy about it.  You know Mondays are always a hit or miss as to good mood/bad mood.  I think it will be a good one for me.  Hope you all have a good Monday today.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Dammit, I think I wanna read the Hunger Games and see the movie now too.  :)  CRAP!!!   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for you ALLLLLL   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!   :))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D   :D 

No comments: