Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gotta Rush This One

This may get a bit nutty today, because it can get nutty any day.  Like I said before I don't put a lot of thought into what I write, but trust my heart to be in a pretty good spot, and if not really that good at least honest.  Let's face it too honest is better than good, because we have control over that mostly, although we don't always want to do the honest thing, because really there is a lot to us we would rather just keep to ourselves.  Not to mention do you ever wonder how bad we are as communicators??  Many times we just internalize stuff, instead of expressing our displeasure and stuff. Some people are the opposite too, where they are just bitching all the time.  I guess I am glad I have a pretty good easy going personality.  Riding the wave of life I guess.  I don't get too high and I don't get too low. 

In blog land I haven't always been too good at these big changes that happen out of nowhere.  You know  my heart has been stabbed though at other times.  To the point where I was as low as low can be, even where I questioned the reason for my existence.  What a fucking waste, but with help I always got back up.   I even got to the point where I said no more.  I am done, and I couldn't have lifted one penny of strength to help myself.  That night I was lifted up.  I went through some more hard times, and then I went through the Journey, and boom right after the Journey starts "The Wait"  Do you wonder how I came up with the title??  I have absolutely no idea.  I just woke up one morning, or whenever I did it, and started it up.  Who titles their blog "The Wait" ??  I mean I obviously know why it is called the wait, but sometimes I am taken over to go in this direction or that direction. 

There is a plan, and it will work out, how I don't know, but We got this... ya know???

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  thank you Damie and Angela for the comment yesterday, and thank you Boston Kim for not considering me a VIP to invite me to ur blog.   BOOO on YOUUUUUU.   still luv ya though.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

MWAH!!!  

1 comment:

Kim said...

steve, dont worry (1) im not posting and (2) no one has been invited - i am on a second round interview and made my blog private until this whole thing is completed!