Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Acceptance...

Kinda what I was doing yesterday.  Bracing myself for this year.  Really bracing isn't even the word, because I am like it is just life... whatever.  If my leg still hurts, I will work Saturday.  We are hitting a busy time of year for us, and there is plenty to do.  I did a little jog in the grocery store yesterday, and realized it still hurt, so I am taking more time off.  I notice when I am not really running, I get more done around the house.  :)  

I have already decided to not do the Spring Marathon.  I have enough miles I can do the Riverbank if I want, and if I get better, I can at least help Jerry do some 20's, which he will start next month. As you realize it isn't all that important to me.  When I was working on Saturdays last year, and doing little runs here and there, you know what??  That was pretty o.k. for me too. 

I guess when I look at my life so very little is important.  I like to have fun, and that can take place in any number of ways, but I guess mostly it is feeling like I do every day.  I never think boy what if I did this or that.  I am content on life, no matter where it brings me.  If I go to bed at 7:00 I don't wonder what I am missing, I just figure I am going to feel good the next day. 

That is something about life too isn't it??  We wonder what are we missing.  There is so much out there, and the grass is greener in so many areas, but like I said before living in Hawaii is not paradise, because paradise in life is Hawaii living inside you.  Who and how we are is how we feel on the inside, and that can change from day to day. 

Anyway these are your stories, and I am just watching, and waiting.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I was going to do some research for the College Basketball thingy, but realized, I think I come in last place each year anyway, so who cares??   :)   My final 4 is Kentucky, Marquette, Ohio State, and Kansas.  I have Xavier beating Duke early, and that is my big upset. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

2 comments:

Kim said...

i won my bracket a few years ago... so hoping to do well again! my final 4 this year are kentucky, michigan state, florida state and kansas!

Laura said...

I love that: ...because paradise in life is Hawaii living inside you.

Thanks Steve