Sunday, March 18, 2012

Morning All!! :)

Hey, how goes it??  Me??  I am doing good.  I am going to get some coffee, and pretty sure I gots nothing, but we will see.  :)  brb.  

Well, yesterday I did get a couple runs in.  Still a little lingering soreness, but I am running today, and we will see how that goes.  I have a plenty big base, so I'll see how this week goes.  I may take one more week off from long run Saturday, but we shall see.  Since I am not doing the Marathon, my big race will be the Riverbank, and that is only 15.5 miles or whatever, so not worried about the distance.  Being healthy would be more important. 

Other than that not much going on.  I worked yesterday, and I plan on working today.  Always good to add some extra hours.  Lisa and I went out to dinner last night.  It was fun.  I had a couple drinks beforehand, and ordered this huge beer.  I barely took two sips of it.  Wasted the whole damn thing.  :)  

So really there is not much else on my mind.   :)   So maybe I will dig for something.  Hmmmm. 

Well, I guess I'd just have to say things are going pretty good.  I don't know what you folks think of me, but I consider myself a pretty normal person.  I know I am weird, but that is not my doing.  I don't think too highly of myself, and I guess I don't think too lowly of myself.  I am well balanced in a way you know??  I am pretty confident in who I am,  or really confident I guess.  I don't get too high though you know??  We all are these gross people walking the planet, but we dress ourselves nicely.  There is definitely more to us on the inside though you know??  Our flaws are really on the inside, and I think they have been hidden throughout the centuries.  You know we see the really bad people like Hitler and Stalin, and John Wayne Gacy, and other people like that, and think I am not so bad.  We have been living the life under those types of thoughts probably, but the truth of us has nothing to do with those people.  The truth of us is only the truth of us.  Nothing else. 

Who knew the key to life was getting to know that person??  That is why life in many ways is a personal journey.  It is one with you, and you have help.  You are shown things in life every day to help you get a view of you, and the world, and your place in it. 

Oh well.  Not much else to say.  Just watching and waiting and seeing.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Looks like next weekend we start getting down to normal temps in the 40's and 50's.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    xoxo

No comments: