Monday, March 12, 2012

No Coffee For Me!!!

I am kinda a nut.  I noticed this last week, and didn't really think of it too much, but since it happened again this morning, I thought I'd mention it.  Some mornings I wake up, and I don't want coffee.  This is one of those mornings.  I am so anti-headache, I don't even get those caffeine headaches.  Kinda nutty huh?? 

Now I know I had a big post on Saturday, that was probably horror movie type stuff.  All that stuff happened a long time ago, and I knew the reason why, but boy was it hard, up until when my energy came back.  Then things were fun, and I lived a life.  I learned some things, and made a lot of mistakes.  I trusted things like hard work = more pay, or getting ahead.  Being super organized.  Life is too fricken busy though to do all things right.  I was living a life though, and then Heimleblog started.  That was after I started reading blogs for the first time.  At some point in time I knew things started up.  I didn't know where it was heading or what it was doing.  I knew the one thing I had to do, but I didn't know when or anything.  I had a taste of how it would be, and it happened at work.  So much stuff happened at work, and people would have no idea.  All hidden stuff, and I told you some stuff, but I didn't tell you the preview of how this thing is going to work.  I am not going to tell you here right now if ever anyway. 

I didn't have a true grasp of the situation until after the Journey anyway.  Then I knew.  All my uncertainty left, and why it has to be the wait who knows??  Not my plan.  I guess maybe because the turn is so hard, but it wasn't for me, because maybe I was just a little more broken on life.  You know so much happened in that short period of time, and I had a sour taste in my mouth due to my outlook on life.  Not really suicidal type things, but maybe deep down I wanted what we all want.  I wanted to matter.  To make a difference somehow, and what better author is there than one who can be the author of our life huh?? 

Do I matter??  Maybe the end of wisdom is no not really, but I can be used for a purpose, and I was willing to do it.  Many parts were hard, but I was given strength, and even taken so low to realize, it is not my strength that wins the day, but my help.  He is willing to do it too, even when I gave up, and couldn't go it anymore. 

So you Read Solomon, and you fear my destiny is sadness and despair, but the secret to Ecclesiastes, is there is one who can control your heart, and keep it happy most times.  :)

Every point in life can be a struggle, because the Journey to finding out who we are is hard, but we have help with that. 

I just throw stuff out there, and you all really work it out on your own. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have to do some College Basketball Research when I get home today.  YIKES!!   and ZOIKS!!

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: