Saturday, March 3, 2012

Any Which Way But Loose...

Well this blog is definitely a go in any way at any time.  Today is no different.  I was seeing myself with a clear eye this morning, and kinda chuckled a bit.  Maybe not chuckled, but thought how strange this thing gets seemingly.  I know what this blog does, and what it is.  It kinda is a mirror huh??  You can kinda get a look at yourself through this thing.  We've been doing this life thing for a while, and following along and following along, and I come along and say stop!!!   Isn't this shit stupid?? 

What are we doing?? 

I think staying inside society helps mold us into cookie cutter people, and it is there where we are not happy.  Society is imperfect, and the design of imperfect people.  Life is so much more than the stupid bullshit we do day by day.  When we are 6 feet under all of the shit we have done is pretty dumb.  We won't think about any of it.  We all have to live in the parameters of society.  Follow laws etc...  Luckily for most of you you don't like doing gross things to farm animals on the corner of city streets.  Those of you who do I wonder about.   :)

Life is a Bitch.  You are going to die sometime, and that is the truth.  I think I said before a long term view is a good way to make wise decisions.  Decisions based on certain future events.  The stock market always rises is not a certain future event. 

Life is something to think about, and I don't think following society down it's dead end path is really wise, ya know?? 

20 miler today, and I am still undecided how many miles before the miles I will do.  I will run to the meet up place, which adds 2.85.  Maybe 4 before that.  Why the miles before the miles???  Cuz I don't like running to Mexico to get my 20.  I'd just assume stay close to home.  :)

Have a good one all!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am a fricken hipster ain't I???   :)   LOL

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Any Which Way But Loose... Great movie!