Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Slept In...

Hello all, how is it going??  Me, I am doing good.  I slept in today.  I skipped speed work again, and I didn't really plan on it, but I kinda decided right when I left for work.  Lisa wanted to get something for lunch, and I was really kinda unhappy with how my legs felt on the 6 miler on Tuesday.  They really didn't loosen up.  It was really windy, and whatever... last minute decision.   I am not sure what the wind gusts were, but 40-50 MPH wouldn't have surprised me. 

Anyhoo, I still had a good day, and sleeping in today means I am in a good mood today, and still on slate for long run Saturday, so all is good.  :)  Yay!!   :)

Luv Ya's   :)


That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  LOLz,   life is fricken funny sometimes....  just a p.s.  p.s.   xoxo   that is the other one.   :)   LOL

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

Have a good one.   :)    MWAH!!!   :)


1 comment: