Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh Crap!!

Not much on my mind as usual.  I had an pretty good day though yesterday.  First off I worked like 7 hours I think.  This time of year like I said before there is a ton to do, and it is work I like doing.  It isn't rocket Science what I do, but I like doing a job that keeps me busy.   :)   I don't like doing shit around the house so much, but I like doing stuff at my job.   :)   I am a nut like that.  Some dude came in looking for a furnace filter yesterday.  I showed him where they were, and he told me, "I work harder on my house than at my job".   Well I am different than that, but I don't really consider changing a furnace filter hard work.   ;)  

I came home and napped a bit and got a bit of a run in.  The challenging trail.  I was going to do 4 loops, but had a poopy issue, and only did 3 loops.  It was challenging.  That trail is tough, but I was much better on it this time around than last time, so I feel I am ready to tackle that bugger now.  One thing I noticed too is how much better my legs felt on the trail.  I don't think I could have run on pavement.  My legs are beat up, but on the trail everything felt good.

Beau, and I went out for a couple beers, watched a bit of Basketball, and that was it.  Nothing too major.  Same old thing today.  Work for a bit, hit the trail again, and Lisa and I have to do some stuff around the house.  Yard work and such.  :)

I have a pretty good life I'd say.  It ain't real complicated, and I am allotted a lot of freedom to do as I will.  In my heart is to be pretty upbeat most times.  I don't have a ton of goals, and really my running is to see where it leads.  I want to do shorter higher intensive training than long slow stuff.  I can always throw a long'ish run in here and there.  Long being 8 or 10.  In an effort to stay healthy I will concentrate on shorter stuff.   :)

And yeah, why not try new things.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  time for some coffee, and head to work.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for you all.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!   :)))

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo    :D   :D   

No comments: