Friday, March 23, 2012

To Blog Or Not To Blog...

Well, I really don't feel like blogging today, or didn't.  I have already taken two days off, and that is a lot for me.  Is there something wrong??  No, yesterday I had absolutely nothing to write about, and today is the same... I think. 

Is there a lot going on??  No.  I have been getting some runs in, and I feel I am slow, could be the heat.  My leg is iffy.  I ran 3 days in a row, and I need to take today off.  I have decided to switch gears.  I am not training for long distance now, but shorter distance, which gives me an opportunity to run more, with less volume.  Running is not worth it to me if I break down, so I will concentrate on shorter distances. 

One of the good things about me is life is never so involved with what I train for I cannot switch gears.  I thought of that a couple days ago.  You know I don't have to train for long distances.  I can do my own workouts, and some of those can be Sanctuary trails, which is a great workout.  I am thinking of trying to get 5K fast and such. 

It is life though, so I am going to have fun.  My fun may be different than yours.  Doesn't mean what I do is worse or better than you.  It means nothing at all, except I do my thing you do your thing.  When you are feeling down though I will try and be there... especially bloggers.  Why bloggers???  Not sure.  They play an important part though. 

Who knew support was so important??  We are learning new things every day, and I am not the teacher that is for sure.  I am just someone who does what is in his heart, and that heart is in good hands. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Michigan State is out, so that is good for my Final 4.  except Marquette is out now too, and they were a Final 4 team of mine.  Boooooooo.   I had Wisconsin beating Cuse too.   Booooooo.   1 point.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Extras for you all.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.   Especially for the one I took flower pictures for, but haven't uploaded yet.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo    :))

Luv Ya's   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: