Tuesday, March 20, 2012

High Of 84 Today???? Holy Balls!!! And not the shit ones. :)

Hi,  My name is Steve, and I live in Holland, Fricken Michigan.  It is March, so usually this time of year I have just survived two months of gray cold fricken weather.  Now I am happy every day is mid 30's or higher, and maybe approaching 50 on some days.   Ummmmm a high of 84 fucking degrees today.  :)   WTH????   Now that is nutsssssssssssssssoooooo!!!!   :)   Also the 10 day is showing nothing under 60 degrees until next Wednesday.   Wowsers.  I wonder what that means for the summer.  Hot ???   Cold????   Nothing???   I am guessing nothing.  I think typically bad weather in the summer stems from storms starting in the Atlantic by Africa, and hitting warm waters either around Florida, or the Caribbean.  Unseasonably high temps. in those areas can bring nasty weather.  Holland??  Doubt it does much, but Lake Michigan will be warm this year, that is good for boaters I guess, as long as they don't mind paying for the gas.  Longer season.  

Anyhoo, not much is on my mind so you know what that means.  This is bound to be a doozy.  :)   I went on a little 3 miler yesterday after work, which would have been all I would have planned anyway, with going 6+ tonight.  I really enjoyed it.  It was warm, and a bit humid, but I liked it, and it felt great.  I know I should have gone outside and enjoyed the warm weather, but I really just wanted to relax.  So I watched a movie, while Lisa was outside napping.  Ate a little dinner and went to bed.  :)

I think I will tell a story, and I am pretty sure it made my other blogs at least once, and maybe even this one before.  Now you know I know a couple Kmineks.  Leigh who is a blogger is married to Chris.  Chris is a twin brother to Tia, and we all knew each other in H.S.  Tammy Sopper is also part of the family, but I think as a half sister or something.  Anyway the other person in the equation is Mary Rae.  I am sensing a desire of people to show how healthy everyone is.  How great they eat, and how the strive for perfection is going.  What does that mean for you??  Cut yourself some slack sometimes.  I know it is hard to show our bad side, but you know life is full of stuff you cannot plan for.  Mary Rae was on her way to start a new job in California as a Gymnastics coach.  She was a 9/11 victim.  I am sure she ate healthy, and lived a healthy lifestyle, but it didn't help her when it came to the unexpected stuff you cannot plan for.  Maybe you heard about the 4 Jewish people who got shot in France yesterday.  Life is full of ugly stuff, and Our enemies are not our enemies because they are all bad and we are all good.  People are fucking bad.  We do bad shit, and we hate all kindsa people because most "isms"  are shit.  It is a fucking world made up of imperfect people, and no Nation is all that fucking great.  There are no heroes in this world.  None of us are that fucking great.  You listen to someone who says he/she has all the answers, and you know they are full of shit. 

We don't have the answers, but you are getting them.  You are getting them as you are living your life.  Answers are not coming from me, but I do help support.  I will not support when you show me just the shiny white fucking fence bullshit you know??  We are people.  We suck.  We fuck things up, and we are selfish, and much really is just about us.  Ya dig??  We ain't that fucking great.  :)  

That is why I love you.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  LOL  I like these kind of updates.  :)  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  xoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great day and enjoy the weather. I am cold today!