Monday, March 19, 2012

EEEEEK!! I Slept Late. :)

Morning all, hope you are doing good.  It is Monday now, and I slept late.  :)  I wanted to get something down though, because well, I like to if I can.  Yesterday was a pretty good day, as I worked.  There was a lot of work, and the work I do on weekends is really pretty easy, stress-free, and keeps me busy.  :) 

I worked for 4 hours, and toward the end of my shift I felt my leg that has been bugging me.  I work on concrete, and I walk fast.  :)  So, I left a message with Jerry's wife telling him I am taking the day off.  No reason for me to be the tough guy, and back to back it.  I wanna stay healthy more than anything.  I wanted to run to work today too, but like I said I woke up late.  :)  I'll get a little run in when I get home.  :) 

I want to give a little love to my blogger "friends"  You all make this thing work, and some of you are friends, and we don't even know it.   :) 

On a personal note though, my friend 'lil Cathy just lost her Father in Law.  I met her husband, and he is a great guy.  They had us over for bagels and coffee one time.  I also met him at Bayshore the year I helped Jerry run.  That is a tough thing, and life is full of that type of stuff, which I am sure you all know. 

I haven't been doing this in a while, but I know Cathy reads this most days, and I wanna add her and her hubby to xoxoxoxo.   That is tough stuff, and they bought the farm they live on from Cathy's husbands mom and dad when they retired.  Just to let them know they are important, and I know they are going through a tough time.   :)   As always my best to them.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am still in first place in the basketball thingy.  Kicking butt I may add.    ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    xoxo

1 comment:

Christi said...

I hope your leg is feeling better. I am sending you positive healing vibes!

Have a great day! MWAH!