Saturday, March 10, 2012

Big Day!!

Morning all.  Hope you all are doing fine.  I may have some stuff, and I may have little.  Not really sure.  I am gonna get some coffee though, and I will brb.  :)

I just followed a blog a bit ago.  It is a girl named Sarah Marslander.  I never knew her name, but just saw it was posted on her blog.  :)  See I am nifty like that.  Anyhoo her update I think is a must read for everyone.  She nailed it.  These kids are living the Anne Frank life all over again.  Under no power of their own were they born in that country.  It wasn't the kids plan, and they did not choose to live there, but that is what they are going through now.  Mom, and Dad's plan that stuff sure, sometimes, but you'd be nuts to think people aren't sexual beings anyway. 

What I have been saying is life is a serious thing.  Some kind of shit is going to happen at your end.  You won't plan it, and you have no say in it, unless you pull the trigger yourself.  Life is nutty, because really so much is stupid and crazy.  We all do some real stupid shit.  The powers that be dress up in nice suits, and have nice smiles, and try to look all smart, and stuff, but they have no idea what the heck they are doing.  You see you get a strong voice, confident person talking to you.  Give them the backing of a lot of money or whatever, and they can talk you into doing stupid shit.  I guess that is why antitrust laws aren't enforced.  Wealthy people in nice suits are hard people to stand up to I guess.  I guess they are pretty high on a perch, and it would take a strong person to tell them they are wrong. 

You see the world is screwed, because we put so much respect to people of wealth, and power.  Even if they are ciggarette CEO's or were an owner of a cotton plantation in the South in say 1855. 

Anyway I saw a lot of good things yesterday.  Life takes courage.  Being honest is hard too, because it isn't always self evident between who we are, who we think we are, who we want to be, and who we can be, and once again who we really are, and what shortcomings we are doomed with.  I had a long long journey, and what I have known a long time, was a way to be right.  It will not be of my doing.  It will not be of my timing, and it will not be me who does it.  Just like the 6 days I suffered with the worse suffering ever.  Real life judged every second of every day.  Not eating, and not sleeping.  I had the worst of the worst in me.  I was scared of him for a bit, but I learned a lesson.  There is one who has complete domination and power over him.  The whys and hows are comic book understanding for me, but his reply to Job, were you there when I??? 

Why me??  No reason.  Just cause...  Why you???   just cause... 

Like I said I saw a lot of good things yesterday.  Keep it up.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)  xoxo

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  20 miler today.... WOOOOOOOOOOO

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Go rock your 20 miler!

jsmarslender said...

Thanks for the comment and suggestion a few others read the post. I hesitate sometimes because I think I need to have it really really really figured out. :)