Saturday, March 17, 2012

Getting Healthy...

Well, yesterday was just  a pretty good day overall.  On my feet at work, I realized my leg did not hurt anymore, so I am getting healthy for running again.  Several days off does wonders.  I think I see part of my problem too.  My old running shoes hurt my heel.  I like to use my old running shoes for work shoes, and whenever I wore those my heel would hurt.  I think that pair  was a little small, or maybe just a faulty shoe.  Who knows, but I am healthy to run.  I am not going to go crazy though.  I am not going to jump into a long run today.  I decided to ease back in.  I am just going to run to work today, and maybe run back, and well yeah work.  If I ain't running long I might as well work a few hours.  It is our busy season, and I gots tons and tons of stuff to do to keep me busy.  :)  (apologies to Christi for talking about work) 

I go through my mind about running like how serious am I about it??  I like to put forth good effort I guess, but it is all relative.  More than some less than others type thing.  I am not all that competitive about it, and I don't have any real big time goals.  As my life goes on and on, a lot ain't a big deal to me.   I know I know there is so much about me that seems weird, like how??  I hope I ain't a downer to some of you.  You have goals, and I know a lot of them.  Go for it!!!   :)   There definitely is more to life sometimes, and we sure can get blinded by our focus, but there is always things that bring us back to reality, and the world. 

Maybe I do that sometimes with my blog, or maybe you just see stuff out in your normal day to day.  Anyway, I don't really have much.  Just getting a little something down.  As this week heads on, I realize people are starting to trust me.  I keep coming back.  This blog goes on, and to get a little weird, I will be taken over if something important needs to be written.  I don't always know when that is.  A lot of times if I feel I have nothing, and boom a big write up on something that is a good hint for me I guess.  A lot of times when I wonder how it hits people.  I think I throw a doozie down, and then who knows. 

I have a couple rules, and please please follow.  It makes things easier.  That is what we all want.  Trust is the thing.  This thing keeps coming back, and we will always get back on course. 

Other than that I guess that is it.  I am in 1st place in the NCAA thingy, and btw it is the anniversary of the 5K race where I saw the old dude who lost his wife of a bazillion years.  My first place looks pretty good though, as I had Duke going out next round, and Mizzou too.  Not too shabby.  Still need the Final 4 teams though, so I am sure I will find my way back to last place.   :)   HA HA. 

You will never guess who else is in that tourney thingy.  :)   Not going to tell you.  Thanks to Beth and Oscar for inviting me again.  :)   You don't have to comment, just cuz I put your name on here.  :)  Just saying thanks.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Gotta go.  Have a great day everyone  :)  

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: