Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Weird 'ol Blog...

This blog sometimes is so fricken weird to me.  Like yesterdays post.  I had absolutely no idea what it would mean to people.  I have no understanding.  You know that was the whole goal anyway right??  Understanding.  There is knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.  Understanding is what I wanted most, and I tried to force my way into it.  It is a gift though.  I knew what I wanted, but I had to learn many things.  I had to learn to put my trust in nothing, but one.  Sounds like it is so simple right??  It isn't, because there is a lot out there that pulls you in this direction, and that direction. 

I was given things too, which seemed to put me on top of my game, and it was taken all away, because of the same reason.  You can see how good things can be, but those are gifts, and I had to learn my place, and really as of now all things are done for me.  There is bad in us all, and the worst of us is the parts that judge others.  We all do it, and that is the worst thing we can do, but we cannot control it.  All of us are filled with angers, and hatreds sometimes.  No escaping it. Also things we try hard at, we judge the ones who don't try hard at.  Everything about us is flawed in ways.  There is no working toward perfection.  You wouldn't even know where to begin, because what is perfect anyway??  One of the lessons of life is even Hitler was not so far away to ask forgiveness, but like I told you that is a path less taken.  It is one few have taken, because the world is full of stop signs.  You have done enough. 

I told you the path, and it is the one we are taking.  It is a path of thoughtful days, and maybe even some pain, and hurt.  I see it in a lot of you.  There will be a lot of good days, and you know I may not be there for that, but I will definitely be there on the down days and the hard days.  That is when we need support, and I love seeing it out there. 

As to my running, I am not sure.  Leg hurt still yesterday, so we shall see. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  doing the basketball thing today.  :)  got lazy yesterday.  :)  (everyday??)    :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: