Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Do I Bring Today???

This is going to get weird I bet, and I am going to explain some things.  I don't go back and read my shit a lot, because sometimes it is just plain old boring to me.  Once in a while though I'll go back, and think hmmm.  This ain't such a bad blog. 

Things that have always been hard for me to understand is why people sometimes read a blog, and don't put down a little remark about what they think about a post.  It helps offer support, and let's the person know they don't do this in vain.  I know the norm is not to do that, but the norm for me is to do that, and I forget. 

Now those of you who have read this know I have been adding extra xoxoxoxoxo's a lot for Olga, and she gets my last line.   :D   :D   What does that mean?? That means trust right??  The quid pro quo.  Trust we are heading in a good direction.  Without trust you got nothing.  Without trust I'd throw anyone to the curb.  Frankly my life is pretty fucking good, and I don't need to do this one fucking second, but I do. 

My life right now is I can do anything I want, and not do anything I want.  I give up my time to offer support, because what I told you Life does not work without it.  I don't give a fuck if anyone reads this or not.  If you don't cool.  I could give a fuck.  If you do and tell me you don't.  That is a lie you won't get away with.  To get a little weird at some time I will know, and the negative comment is one of the worst things you can do to me.  A negative comment is a lie, and lies are fucking bad, because the hardest ass thing you will do in your life is be honest. 

I know you know my story, and what I went through this past year, and I don't give a shit.  I am over it.  In my life I am led to deal with shit.  Get over it, and move on.  You may think I am some strong ass fuck face, and I am, not any of my doing.   I told you my journey, and what I have been through.  Honesty takes fucking courage, and I hate half ass attempts at it.  Do the real fucking thing!!!  

This is life.  We all ain't that fucking great.  We all are pretty fucking disgusting if you think about it.  Where is the glamor of shitting on the toilet.   :)  Where is the glamor in picking a booger out of our nose??  We dress ourselves in clothes, and it makes us look pretty, but let's be honest.  much of ourselves is pretty fucking disgusting.   I think a lot of you girls look cute though.  ;) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Trust me folks.   :)      xoxoxoxo     :))

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D   :D  

Extras for Doreen and Jules.   :)))    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!!    :)

No comments: