Tuesday, September 4, 2018

What A Horrible Weekend.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I had two days off this weekend, and it was horrible. I had stuff I wanted to do outside, but the weather did not cooperate. A lot of rain, and if it wasn't raining it was hot and humid. I really am not a fan of multiple days off.

You have to fill your time doing something, and I just didn't have enough inside stuff to do. One day I watched movies. Yesterday I read a lot. I made chili too, which came out pretty good. Also I did not move anywhere near as much as when I work, which is always the case. It rained so much I now have to cut the grass too.

For me in life I just want to stay busy. It makes everything better. I really don't work for the weekend I spose.  I work to enjoy my days. Left to my own devices there just isn't enough to do.

I know I am probably different than most in how I am, and I cannot fathom being any other way. It wouldn't sit well with me.

Other than that not much is going on. I am finally going back to work, and hitting the gym after, and running before work. I spose I'll be moving at least 15 miles today, so all will be good.

Other than that not much. Some days I see things differently. Most days are this way, but yesterday for a short while I saw how you see things. I saw how impossible what I do here is. It doesn't matter one bit really I just saw how things are for a short while. It's fine. This thing will go on, and I'll write how I see things on any given day. I don't really control that,  it is just however I wake up.

Like today I pretty much have nothing, but everything is back to normal. The secret to life i cannot give you. All paths lead to a heart not content. I spose all paths lead one to placing some people upon some type of pedestal. No one belongs on one.

I was just thinking yesterday of the difference between fiction and non fiction books. My estimation is typically fiction is more truthful. Non fiction is a pile of shit. We typically believe the opposite, but the truth is not found in non fiction books. I read a lot of them too.

Anyhoo,  I guess I'll go. 

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.   :)

Oh btw I saw some girl on the cooking station. Katielee from one of the shows. Dark hair, and pretty. I checked out her Twitter page, and she is pretty remarkably pretty. She was recently spending time in the Hamptons, and recently got married in Italy. Pretty, but I can tell her view on life is flawed. I didn't follow her. She is pretty though.

Cya.   :)

No comments: